Sunday, November 22, 2009



Yesterday, with thanks to the 'taxi service' provided by my folks, I finally got out to see my horses. Next Thursday I get a real cast on my leg, so hopefully it will be a little easier getting around - and RIDING!



Belle is getting bigger in her 6th month of pregnancy, and Ty is still big after eating the entire pasture by himself. They're both doing great though, and we had a good visit. Ty is a really playful horse, and he seems to think that crutches are a horse-toy, so I'm going to have to be careful about that.


Belle just enjoyed the company - she'd pin her ears if one of her pasture-mates got too close (this is MY human - stand back!) Too funny. I'm just on my way out again today, and I'm going to take a lawn chair so I can spend some time there and do some ground-work.

The busted leg gets a little sore if I stand up for any length of time, but I had to be on my feet (or FOOT, I guess!) for almost an hour yesterday and it didn't bother me a bit. The company of horses...must be healing power in that!

No comments: