Thursday, November 26, 2009

My time with Max & Gay in B.C!


Max enjoying his 5 star stall, almost told him to move over so I could move in for the winter! smile

ahh...the rain did come down and this native BC outfit is in high fashion. He was working at the barn and I just had to take his picture!


The house behind the barn where Max is.



The hot tub was amazing, I enjoyed it each night in the rain.


Gay's dogs had fun for the most part with the border collies.


Gay and Max about to go for a ride!






Gay riding and doing awesome with Max!


The barn was filled with great people and horses...

I had a great time and the people I met was amazing! In the barn was a para-olympic's dressage rider (Jennifer) who has & is travelling the world competing. I wished I had my camera that day, as she was off to Australia to compete. She was cross country jumping when she was younger and her horse stepped in a gopher hole hurting her brain stem. She doesn't have much feeling in her one side and yet she goes on to ride Dressage for Canada! wow...cool to meet her! I also ran into Jim who use to wrangle for Irvin Palmer at the Hummingbird, had a great visit with him! Enjoying the vacation...

No comments: