Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wrangler Scott gets booted out of the hospital...


Well not exactly booted out...but WHEELED out! They decided to let me go a day after bolting my leg back together with a couple of plates and 6 screws, once they were sure I could get around on crutches and go up and down stairs. I guess I must have remembered how to use them from the last time I busted legs! Although this time is a little more tricky with my left wrist and right leg broken. But I am figuring it out. Spent the day at the Buck Brannaman clinic...unfortunately I was supposed to be riding in it. ARRRRR! Frustrating...but I did get some video of Yaya Susan riding. Speaking of pictures, I chose to stay awake for the surgery, so I talked the anesthesiologist into taking pictures. He emailed them to me - they are great shots - can see right into my leg and the busted bones and all the stuff that makes up your leg! But that will probably make some of you ill, so I'll just post this one - a picture of me about 1/2 way through the operation...so send me get well presents!

LOL! Just kiddin!

4 comments:

YYL said...

EEEEWWWW! I thought you weren't go to post any pictures that make us ill!

Just Kidding!!!!!

Get Well Soon

Dean Krumes said...

Scott,

Dean here, I was woundering if your still going to be able to make the gig at Morgans. We need our keyboard player!

Dave's right this is Deja vu. Quit jumpin off of perfectly good airplanes and horses.

From all of us band guys GET BETTER SOON. I will give you a call.

Dr.Amy said...

Sorry to hear about your accident Scott :0(
Hope your back in the saddle soon!
Amy

YYD said...

Very sorry to hear about your accident Scott, hope you heal up in record time.

YYD