Sunday, November 8, 2009

Terri buys a NEW HORSE!




Meet Billy, he is a registered 9 year old Palamino. He is 15hh and one big thick boy. I bought him just before we headed back to the mountains for the fall round up. He is kind, good looking and did quite well. He is not scared of anything as you can tell by the chainsaw video. He loves people and was a pleasure to ride. Things I will have to fix on him is his fine tuning. Right now he is heavy in the bit and hard to turn and had no idea about bending. I rode him over everything bog, ice, tree's creeks and he never hesitated. The first time I flanked him, he just looked at me with no reaction. When I put him in the pack string he did extremely well, I was impressed! I am VERY excited about him and watching him grow through the upcoming winter and summer. He will be one to watch in next year's sale, watch for updates on this guy!

No comments: