Thursday, November 26, 2009

W2 Wednesday Wine Tasting...



I cheated on the Wednesday wine this week as we enjoyed it last night! Gay had a dinner party and we were invited! It was a great evening of laughter, good wine, dog training (inside joke) and awesome food (thanks Gay)!
The wine this week is of course from B.C. Ganton & Larsen Prospect Winery a merlot 2006. It was a nice wine but average I thought, maybe I am now getting picky. But....I am sitting here on the sunshine coast after an awesome ferry ride here sipping I think the best wine I have ever tasted. mmmmm My cousin Reg introduced me and wow! Ya Ya Susan look out!!!!!!! Sorry about not blogging but seems to be no computer time when your on holidays...who knew! smile. Ate at the beachcombers restaurant tonight...all you young ins won't remember it but it was cool! Blog soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, want some of the nummy stuff for my birthday .... what is it?? Do tell!!!

YYS