Friday, November 13, 2009

Highlights of the CFR today!

It was so fun to go to the rodeo again! Each year we are in the trade show and by the end of the day we are so tired we just go home. So this year without a booth we went to the rodeo & it was great!
Ran into some wildie....kind of like wild horses but in the city! Smile...


Chuck with me tonight at the rodeo!



Highlight pics....







Brian trying to figure out a blackberry....oh boy!






The crew and Chuck and I ! Good seeing everyone! See the rest of you tommorow...


Bought a new neck rope so had to go over and see if one of the cops would put his hands into my handcuff loop. He did, I tied off and walked away....smile! Sure like the knots I have learned along the way, its amazing what one loop of rope do. Good news...never got arrested and they actually tipped their hat to me! smile....heading to bed will take more pictures tommorow! Night all....
SCOTT.......hope your feeling alright and will see you soon, have care package half done....picking up a few more items!






No comments: