Friday, November 20, 2009

Scott and Susan at the Buck Brannaman Clinic

Woe is me....I was really looking forward to participating in the Buck Brannaman clinic hosted by Keith and Denice Stewart of Key Ranch. Unfortunately, as you can see in my last blog...I busted my right leg and left wrist with just one day to go before the clinic. I was planning on riding Brenda's horse, Dale - a 4 year old gelding. I last rode Dale in the mountains with Brenda a couple weeks before the clinic. He's a great horse. Getting back to the story though...Susan was kind enough to pick me up on her way to the clinic. So at the very least I was able to watch - which was actually great, since you can see how everyone is doing with their horses, and how each person worked through issues, instead of just concentrating on your own horse. I tell myself that to make me feel better anyway, since I WANTED TO BE RIDING!!! Oh well...
Since I'm not going to be doing much over the next few weeks I've got tons of time to work on our website and photo/video galleries so stay tuned for that. I made a short video yesterday of Susan and I at the clinic...check it out!




No comments: