Saturday, November 28, 2009

The ferry ride back...into Vancouver!


We leave Gibbons on the ferry back to reality!





My cousin Redge and myself on the ferry.


We stopped at the best fish & chips place EVER. It was called Trolls, and it was better than the Scotland version...it was AWESOME!




We drive through Stanley Park today and came across the "Hollow Tree", it is a 1000 year old tree that they are trying to fix as it fell over in the last bad storm.


Taylor and I go out for a great sea food supper in down town Vancouver....yee haw!




2 comments:

YYD said...

I love seafood! Especially fresh. Have a bite or two for me LOL. My dad lives on Vancouver Island, now you're making me miss him... smile

YYD

Terri McKinney said...

The seafood is amazing as it should be like Alberta BEEF! Miss you too Dawn...been to long!