Friday, November 27, 2009

Driving around Gibbons to Sechelt BC!



The dogs in the truck and ready to roll!








The seafood is good in these parts!


The views are incredible from my cousins place.








We were lucky to have a sunny day today!

There is moss everywhere because it is so wet.





































We ate at the "Old Boot" and the food was amazing, and I liked the name! smile

The seashore...

























We go back on the ferry heading towards Vancouver and we will see what we kind find there! chat to you soon...







6 comments:

Tracey said...

Great pics Terry. They sure make me miss living out at the west coast.

Terri McKinney said...

IT is very nice here and when did you live here? I didn't know this?? tell me more..

Terri

Tracey said...

I grew up out there. We always went fishing out on the ocean. We just had a little 18 foot boat. I loved it out there. Moved to Edmonton for work. $7000. more a year will do that to a person. lol

Terri McKinney said...

Holy cow...I am learing all about this on the blog! smile...

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Terri - reminds me that I gotta get the kids out to the coast for some beach combing.

Terri McKinney said...

I highly recommend the coast now that I have been out here. I want to come back for a month next fall, as there is sooo much to explore. Its so gorgeous!!