Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We continue the pretend March walk to Lone Horse Camp...







This is my crew that helps me keep walking along with all of you! You know the dogs never do get tired but I sure enjoy their company each day. I walked 24 miles to date, Susan is at 12km, Wrangler Scott has no comment, Chef Rachel thinks she has won because she lost her truck in the Wallmart parking lot and figures she has soooo won just finding her truck. (smile) Just called Brenda and she doesn't know her talley yet because she was just walking the 1.5km to her horses tonight! My body took two days off because of all the walking. My brain understands but my body says "Terri its still spring...can't we just chill out till the seasons starts?". My response to my body is..."No, the older you get the more you hold on to the weight...suck it up!" It's a constant battle between the body and the mind...smile! Keep walking folks....we are all feeling the same and the prize is soooo worth it!



No comments: