Wednesday, March 11, 2009

W2 Wednesday Wine Tasting...


This great Canadian wine grabbed me because of the label. As its an artist's series and of course a Merlot. Chuck and I enjoyed a glass, the smell was not that great and Chuck made the comment "wine should have a scratch and sniff on it". This is because our last wine was horrible. Okay this fine wine from B.C. is very tasty, very fruity and the taste lingers in your mouth. I found it very good, didn't go with cake but the taste seemed to get more profound as the glass emptied...smile! Okay now is when I would tell you about the contest but after my day and now its late (tired)....tommorow I will fill you in! Can't wait to get started as this contest, Brenda, myself and Wrangler Scott are joining (grab yer hiking boots for this one, but the prize is worth it....) hee hee, talk to you tommorow!

No comments: