Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My great day!





I only rode two horses but had two great rides. I cleaned the barn and enjoyed doing it. Than I rode Scout the palamino paint (he is Chucks main horse and a sweetheart), I am working on a better handle on him. Than I saddled up the stallion Just Z Distinguished ( I really need a stall name for him...) He was incredible, I am also working on his mouth and moving off my leg. I than trimmed them up (ugh... not that in shape for the old farrier work yet..smile), brushed them and than noticed my Clayboy baby sleeping away! Okay, now on to the Wine tasting & Contest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DALLAS... best BARN name for Just Z Distinguished!!! It was the TEXAS town name theme that year... Tyler went to live in B.C., Austin is in the Yukon... lol

Cindy