Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am getting Questions about the walking contest!


Good morning everyone, I was up and fed & already walked today! yee haw as I hate mornings but once I am up I am good (its the whole getting up part, that sucks!). I have been getting emails some of my northern friends with alot of snow, if they could ski or snow shoe. My thoughts are do what ever, as its spring... But for the contest you must walk/run snow shoes ARE included as your walking. So trade in those hooves and get out walking, doesn't matter if you join us now either! The only time limit on this is by the end of the month walk the 40km! Thanks for all the emails and I love knowing there are others out there walking too! Again you can email w2outfitting@yahoo.ca to let me know how many miles you have walked and a picture of yourself doing it, to encourage everyone. Remember you can win one free day on a five day pack trip this summer in August!

No comments: