Wednesday, March 25, 2009

W2 Wednesday Wine Tasting...




What a great day....I rode alot of horses and rode my last horse right into the night. Sorry for the late wine tasting....smile. Back to the last ride, as it was quite late I rode my half wild horse, half paint. He navigated really good but his biggest issue was the darn gate. smile. I snapped some pics of the sun going down as it was amazing but not as amazing as all the stars tonight. Okay....on with the wine. I picked this up from a young fellar and thought it would suck but it is awesome. The name is Erben Pinot-Noir from Germany. The word Excellent comes to mind, its suprisingly a GREAT wine....as I have found German wines are too sweet. This is a wine you should try....I am very impressed! Chat to you tommorow....night all!

No comments: