Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!


Happy Friday the 13th...everyone. How did everyone's day go? With this weather, I am ready to throw my bedroll in the truck, load a few horses and head to the hills! Phoned Brenda, she fees the same. We bought three new horses today, I had one delivered to my house. She is a five year old mare we bought from Tony our brand inspector. She was packed last fall and spent two summers on the Douglas Lake Ranch. We are excited about this mare and the two other horses. But those two were delivered to Brenda's and she will blog on them. I also snapped a pic of the only female pup we have left....isn't she cute. So the walking contest....why is no one entering??? Update, I did get my shoes on, and walked 3 miles tonight, Scott walked 1.5miles and Bren...still waiting. Go to Contests on the blog to see the rules, let's get walking! I need encouragement to go 40km! night all..oh we named her Toni after Tony the last owner! smile

No comments: