Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A tribute to Kari McRann...


After talking with Brian (Kari's husband) yesterday. We talked about stories of Kari on that trip and he explained how life changing the trip was and what going on top of that mountain meant to Kari. With now a tear in my eye of the memories and the sadness of losing Kari. We are going to have a tribute ride for Kari to the a top of that very mountain with Brian and friends. Brian has never been there and Brenda & I are honored to take him up there so we can tip our hats to this amazing woman. Anyone who was on her pack trip or knows Kari is welcome to join us, its okay with Brian. We are coming up with a date...stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri and Brenda - I don't think you realize the profound impact that you have on all the people you meet - those who go on your trips; those you do clinics with.
Your ability to empower the people you ride with is immeasurable. People with an inkling of a dream or a goal and you give us the strength, the will, the knowledge to make it happen.
Thank you.
YYS
PS - here's to Kari!

Terri McKinney said...

Thank you very much YYS, that means alot...to Kari!

Anonymous said...

When did that ride end up taking place could u please email me at froman@live.ca Kari was my mom I am her oldest and I just happened to see this thanks
Logan