Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I finally make it onto the blog!

Guess who figured out how to blog! I finally have highspeed so it doesn't take forever to download stuff.!

As you all know, Dodge was run over by the tractor last week. Thanks to everyone who emailed their condolences! He is finally feeling better and is almost back to his old self. He's making me very nervous running around chewing on sticks wanting to play fetch. I'm scared he'll get a splinter in the hole left from where his tooth was pulled out! But if he can do that, he can't be feeling that bad. Thanks a million to Dr. Stretch at the Spruce Grove vet clinic! (Doesn't Dodge look excited?!)




I've added some pictures of the cabin that Guy and I are in. The fireplace in the front room sure is nice on the cold days! And the view from the same room is spectacular!




Everyone have a good night!

Brenda
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, sooo happy to hear everything will be alright with Dodge. Was holding my breath, ... whew...

YaYa Dawn

Connie Thompson said...

WOOHOO! I'm so glad Dodge is doing well, that's great! Oh and welcome to blogworld Brenda :D