Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brenda's year con't...

I sent some wonderful trainers home today. Thanks to Carey Keleman and Gene Steeves for a chance to work with their horses. All three are good ones!

Okay, as Scott says, "computers suck!" It's taking forever to upload any pictures and then my internet connection clicks off. So here's the one's I've got, some fall pics in Kingman. One of my training horses in the trails by Miquelon. The 3 horses are my three generations (I have now purchased back a fourth, a 3 yr old). From left to right: Tippy my old thoroughbred mare and mom of all, and Dale the now 4 year old, and Commodore my 2 year old, both out of a great QH stud from Longview called "Birthday Bob." All just like their mom, full of mischief but with great temperments.
Well, definately time for bed. Sorry about the short blog. Sweet dreams everyone!

Brenda

No comments: