Monday, March 2, 2009

My busy Monday...first the road trip to the Chungo!






































The coffee from M&M's went down quickly so of course we had to stop at Timmies! (Chuck would later regret Terri on this much coffee...) We headed past Rocky towards Nordegg. I loved driving back into the mountains. But when you put a hyper cowgirl on coffee in a big truck, she will try to be a trucker chick. Yep, tried to call folks on the radio as "mama on the loose...' no one responded! As we got to where we were headed, I have took shots of Chuck working and the bear sign! Last pic is of me these days....always have the camera in one hand. That was just my morning!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wondering what type of camera you have and how much it cost. Cynda needs a new camera and I want to get her a decent one as she wants to be a photographer.

Dawn

Anonymous said...

WTH is a Chungo????

Lillian

Terri McKinney said...

I will show you when you come on over here and give her some tips on what to look at. Best teacher is your camera and taking lots and lots of shots! I learned on film... The chungo is North of Nordegg, that is the name of the area.