Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We are back in Canada...its COLD!

Well gang, after 35 days of being on tour we have crossed the border and back on home ground. The weather is brisk & I was going to add a picture of the snow but nope! I added this picture I took along the beach by San Diego only a few short days ago...smile. I miss my critters and BRENDA! 35 days away from your best friend is way toooo long, for the record. So Bren, I am coming over to the arena with some Christmas cheer..smile! Our holiday was awesome & we seen so much! But, it's time to get home & start working horses, answering emails, booking folks for next summer and back into my coveralls! I hope you all are geared up for the holidays & keep warm. We are headed for Rocky to get the truck & trailor, than to Kingman for Christmas. I have to get my butt in gear and find a tree & hang the stockings. I have been warned by a 8 year old. smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to have you back in Alberta! Looks like you had an awesome trip, thanks for sharing with those of us stuck in the cold! LOL Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dawn

Terri McKinney said...

Thanks Dawn...I went and caught horses last night, felt like I froze my hands. I think I am a bit soft now...ugh. Merry Christmas to you guys as well. YA YA!