Friday, December 5, 2008

Good bye San Diego...hello Disneyland!





We enjoyed the beach one last day and headed to L.A. tonight. Can I mention I hate the traffic down here, most of the time I just go to my happy place. smile. I took a few pics on the beach before I left and we loaded up and headed out. I am now sitting in a very nice R.V. park in Orange county doing the blog. Oh...I am sitting outside in a short sleeve shirt and capri's. I am looking at Palm tree's around a pool with Christmas lights everywhere! I better hit the hay, busy day tommorow in Disneyland. I did enjoy San Diego thought and hated to leave.


night Terri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to you. Wish I was down there. Snow and freezing rain here today!!! Looks and sounds like you're having a great time. Wish Taylor a happy birthday from Jodi and I.

Terri McKinney said...

When we get home, we will come on over for beer & clammers. smile...it is nice down here.