Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing day!








I hope this blog finds everyone smiling after a great holiday, and yes all of us ate too much! smile. It was great to see all of my family and tell stories & laugh. I took a picture of the boxing day sunset, Kerry my cousin who ran the charity auction at our sale, and Kimmy my neice who ia horse crazy and currently taking a equine course in B.C. Today I had a great conversation with Brenda whom I still haven't seen....ack! We are busy talking about our annual THANK YOU dinner coming up on Jan 3rd. Its our turn to thank everyone who helps us thoughout the year, the sale & our sponosors. Everyone of our friends & past clients are welcome though. We will be having cocktails at 5:00 with supper to follow. Anyone not a volunteer or sponsor are asked to pay $10.00 a plate for supper and their is a loonie bar. For more info please email or call. We would love to have you, it's a great time and it will be held here in Kingman.

No comments: