Wednesday, December 17, 2008

National Finals Rodeo...Vegas style!


The rodeo was awesome...it is so well run it's incredible. We had a lot of Canadians in there and we did very well in barrel racing and Rod hay worked hard. We watched the rodeo each night either live or on the T.V. to track how it was going. We also took in the many trade shows, and if you have never been down here. WOW! They are big and there is so much to see and buy. I have pics of us running into Jim Townsend. He was in our trade show and is a saddle maker from Okotoks. I also have a pic of Scott looking at a photo booth...I left in awe! I recommend it highly. talk to you tommorow as I have to tell you about the Grand Canyon. We are currently snowed in, in Arizona on our way home! night all...its very late and the time change is going to get me!
Terri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best part about the trade show is that you can enjoy a beer while you're touring! Missed Vegas this year - boohoo.
Glad you met some of my friends though!

YaYa Susan

Terri McKinney said...

yes beer drinking is allowed pretty much all over Vegas! Makes shopping way more expensive..smile!

Ya Ya Terri