Monday, December 1, 2008

Old Town San Diego today...







Another wonderful day, sun was out and we headed to the historical Old town San Diego. Lots of history, in 1850 San Diego formally became a city. We walked in this cities birth place, walking into all the shops was like stepping in time. Taylor got to make candles from scatch and I enjoyed a olive oil tasting along with a wine tasting. I liked the olive oil better...we ended the day of exploring and shopping with Mexican food and sipping on the Ultimate Margarita! My fellow Ya Ya, Susan Wall suggested while in San Diego drink Margarita's and eat Mexican. I did just that, I snapped some pics of my day including my drink, my food, some of the view in this cool place and ending with the Bird of Paradise flower. I LOVE Old Town San Diego...there is such a feel here! Wish you were here!
Terri








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm cocktails, but where are the Moo"s, just cant be the same without them

Terri McKinney said...

I can't here the moo's down here, but I hope you know how to make margarita's!