Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Vegas Part #1....it was fun!
















Okay...I have been away from the computer because well....I am in Vegas. Now I have the pics, let me tell you about the trip in two sets of pics! From the top 1, me with Vegas PD (they were very nice), 2 pic, is of Scott (next years wrangler) and myself (hi Scott!) 3rd pic, Chuck looses at the penny machines, pic 4...Terri WINS $10.34, YEE HAW!, and the last picture of all the cowboys, okay we catch the bus and one young guy from Texas notices Chucks pants in his boots & the "eh" and tells his buddies. Well we all end getting off at the bus at the same time and he tells Chuck, "look's like you are telling the world, who cares with the pants thing?". Well they all ended up doing it walking down the strip and as Chuck looks on and I have to take a pic...notice Scott in there! better go, I have more pics.

No comments: