Friday, December 12, 2008

Vegas, I meet Tuff the amazing cowboy!





Okay I had to add some pics I have snapped. First I met Tuff (the cowboy in bullriding). If you have seen 8 seconds you should know who he is....growing up watching rodeo all the time, I was a Lane Frost follower. He was amazing so too was his bestfriend Tuff. Go rent it and you will understand. The next pic is when we went to watch the roping finals and I fell in love with a few grey horses. YES, I am missing riding! The last pic is when we were driving back down the strip with the sun setting so I snapped a pic of the wynn. By the way there is a slot machine in this hotel that is $50,000.00 in one pull. I would try it but think Brenda would be mad...smile. k this is night! But its been cool so far in Vegas.
Terri

No comments: