Thursday, December 17, 2009

W2 Wednesday Wine Tasting...




Little delay on the Wednesday's wine...why. The weather was so nice and I spent the day outside, then I came in cranked up the fire stove, and was in bed by 7:30...now anyone that knows me. Knows that that is way to early for ole Ter!
I took a couple of pics, the 1st one is from the outside looking into the cabin. The 2nd is of the wine this week. (now anyone who is paying attention to Wednesday wine...my cousin Redge emailed me today with thee dream wine....okay guess we will wait till next week!)
This weeks wine is RED KNOT from Australia, it is a Shiraz 2007, $12.50 and won many awards. Very nice wine....finally I get to taste a good one again. I would buy this nice wine again, I think it would go good with pasta or steak...mmmm
I am off to Brenda's tomorrow...can't wait! BEEN Way to long since I seen her!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: