Monday, December 14, 2009

Cowboy Chucks Coffee Cup!


Blond moment...forgot to add the blog after I made it this morning. One of those days...


Back to Chuck's review. The coffee in Chuck's cup this morning is from Hawaii LION'S Coffee their logo is "The cup that cheers..." As the day starts, Chuck is running out the door and I pass him this coffee in his to go mug. First review..."oh hon, it tastes like soap". Terri quickly pours that one out and pours more in a normal cup. 2nd Review....smooth! I was waiting for me and he just looked at me and said "what...it's smooth better without soap, I gotta go to work." With that he was gone. smile Have a great day folks & stay warm, won't last forever were in Alberta!!!
Working on the Newsletter & the launch of our 2010 Calendar today..SUPER excited to show you the trips we have come up with. Lots to choose from 1-5 Day, but can't tell you till tommorow, can't wait to see what everyone thinks!!

1 comment:

Kj said...

2019!? Wow, I never thought the day would come that you'd be that organized... 9 years in advance even. I'm impressed. I can't even deal with 9 days... ;)