Saturday, December 12, 2009

-30 and having some fun today!



Today I was bound and determined to head out to see the ponies as I have been gone and haven't seen them in over in quite some time. I was greeted to them running up to me..ahhh!

They are looking good and I was glad I packed my camera.




Here is my VERY pregnant Jessie, she is due along with Lilly and Scott's mare. We are super excited about this because we love the mare's and the stud!


So here is my path...I thought hey won't be that bad getting out to them! After breathing harder than anyone should..stopping repeatedly I had a different thought. THIS IS FAR in knee deep snow...well maybe not if your in shape..(not a word!)



This morning as slowly the Christmas decorations are going up I took a pic of my two studs (Stud & Nix) through my wreath. They played most of the day it is nice being so close to them you can watch them all day!
Hope your all getting geared up for Christmas and staying warm, I am wondering how my LA partner is doing adjusting to life here in Alberta...


No comments: