Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Christmas red-neck Tree Story at Terri's cabin...



Howdy...as the gifts are bought and still no tree. I ask daily about the tree....
Chuck finally get's the hint after 86 hours of work and I have been gone since last Friday...Chuck has a surprise for us. I arrive home to the cabin and settle in with all the dogs, visit the ponies...and un-load all the presents. Chuck arrives..little do I know he had gone out with Dan & cut down a tree and Dan is going to bring the tree to the cabin after supper. Dan calls a bit later asking Chuck to help him pull him out of the ditch as the roads and weather are not good here at the moment. The story comes out...Dan along with his folks from Sask are on there way with our tree. I guess our original tree had blown out of the truck & when they finally turn around and go back. The tree had been hit by the truck they had passed and was in rough shape. They quickly searched for another tree but ended up hitting the ditch...
But I am proud to show you our charlie brown Christmas tree is here and we all couldn't be happier!

No comments: