Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Evening folks!
Thought I'd try to bring a little spring cheer to the days, seemings how it's supposed to get colder again. But not for long.....let's hope! This is a flower that my wonderfully romantic husband brought me just before Christmas (can you tell we're still newly married? Although he says he still might be buying me flowers by our tenth anniversary. Here's to hoping!) It's an Amaryllis and absolutely gorgeous! Think I might have found my new favourite flower!


We want to let you know that our resident blogger, Terri, has a bummed computer so that's why you haven't been hearing from us. She has her computer in as we speak and you will be hearing from her soon! She called me to keep in touch with you!



I've been enjoying the bought of nicer weather and getting out with the horses. The young ones are getting miles!
Ghost, Slim and the gang at the ranch want to send everyone holiday wishes and the best for 2010! We hope you have great expectations and are surrounded by love and family in the New Year.














Words of the wise!

(Courtesy of a Starbucks coffee cup!)


Brenda & Guy









No comments: