Friday, December 4, 2009

Terri's home, I'm off...!

Yeah! We're off to Disneyland! Sorry to say, my fellow Canadian friends, but we left just in time.....-15 and 3 inches of snow the day before we left. Hate to rub it in but..... sure is nice down here!

So, remember when Terri and I went to Banff and we called for a bellhop everytime we had to move our stuff? Well....I found a really cute one! He even told me he loved me...
That was before he had to lift my bag! :(






The rest of the family got there a couple hours before we did and they already got into mischief! Seems they have a hat for everything here at Disney. Yes, we did have to wear them the entire day or else risk being taken out by my neices! Notice the t-shirt that Guy swore he'd never wear! tee hee!


I love this saying at the gates of Disney.


How can one not turn into a kid? I'll gladly leave today behind and see what mysteries I can find....! I'll keep you posted.....

YYB









2 comments:

Terri McKinney said...

Love the shirts guys...that is AWESOME your family had you guys were the wedding stuff! Enjoy the sun Bren & Guy, have fun!

Lillian said...

I love the picture, you look just like the Princess and Prince you are!

YYL