Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Training not only for the ponies...



So I drove past a sign that I knew was for me the other day. Curves GOT em! smile...

This is my first time in curves and I found it very friendly and the owner Sue was really awesome! We are going to be hooking up for a special promo with curves for this summer! So I just had to become a member...smile

I had my first workout and worked some muscle that were asleep since last fall. Those muscle are kind of like the hibernating bears, the work all summer then go to sleep for the winter.


Love this!

Oh...they are also having the biggest loser challenge so of course I had to enter!! Bring it on...reward one chocolate bar hee hee! ugh does this mean I can't have Wednesday's Wine...ACK!

1 comment:

Kj said...

yeay!!! welcome to the cult. ok, so maybe cult is not the right word. But glad you're a part of it now! Way to go on entering the contest. You'll do fantastic! i've definitely fallen off the wagon with mine... :) lol oh well. ps. we are reserving 5 spots of the trip for edmonton ladies, seeing as I think i already have 3!!!! Will be fun! can't wait.