Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Puppy-mania!




Mika had 6 puppies, 1 female and 5 males. I could sit with them all day long! My nieces were out and named them all, then Taylor was out and re-named them all.....so you'll have to excuse me if I can 't remember all their names!! lol! They said they'd email me if I got them wrong! :)





Striker


Rascal







Sam



Denim







Rex



Tuk











Aaaahhhh.....!!! Now if you're ever having a bad day...just look at this page of the blog and how can you help but to smile!
Brenda

2 comments:

Terri McKinney said...

ahhh....THOSE ARE GREAT PICS BRENDA!!!

Terri McKinney said...

So Brenda after talking to Taylor the names are very wrong. The names are: Baby Milly, Baby Blue (this was Taylor's favorite Brenda the one she brought in the house over and over....who loves to snuggle)Rocket and that is all she remembers right now but we will get back to you!!! LOL She might have to come back down there and help you...she will bring her mother with her!