Friday, March 19, 2010

An excellent FRIDAY!

Last night I put a saddle on the "bay mare" for the first time as tommorow she will head to Brenda's ranch!
This morning I headed to Ya Ya Dawn's and enjoyed looking at her round pen! (I am headed back there next Tuesday to go team penning)


While I was there she mentioned a horse her friend had for sale! Lucky for me I had my trailer and "Tiny" came home with me. We have to change his name because we have a Tiny but meet the addition to the Wild Deuce horses!


He is a 4 year old, percheron x quarter horse cross. 60 days under saddle with time on by Dawn! He is 16'1hh...grabbing my ladder on Monday!


We are off to have fun at Brenda & Guys this weekend.
We have packed Drifter and Blaze because Brenda set up a lesson with Locklane Bell a reining trainer for Saturday! We can't wait...have a great weekend everyone!!


No comments: