Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My week so far...

My main horse these days is Billy, he is showing me how athletic he is...liking it!
Graice...she is doing so well under saddle, look forward to each days ride on her.



Mr. Moon before his solo ride!








I came back from a ride and Taylor had jerry rigged my english saddle on Drifter (as there was no cinch) she had an old back cinch and throat latch....he is so good with her!




Taylor brushing a VERY in foal Jessie..
All the halters...




Gracie & Blaze








Mr. Moon (Moe)



Rusty hanging over his new buddy Mr. Moon (Moe)



Teeko is out of here...galloping away after a ride towards the hay!







Pretty Billy...note the nice muscle lines coming with all my spring training!




Ringo a Pepinics Master 3 year old we bought. It was his day, round penned and saddled for the 1st time!







My string in the barn after a great ride. Riding horse Billy then Gracie-Rusty-Mr. Moon (Moe) and Teeko with her bum to us...
No moon tonight so came in early...gorgeous night though!

Long weekend is almost here...yee haw!

No comments: