Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pepper with her new owners!!

Pretty Pepper...
Pepper went to an English home as we felt she would be suited best for this discipline...


Here is Pepper packed with our cook Rachel leading her on Jessie.





Pepper showed us how athletic she was in the mountains and we knew she would make a great horse for someone....we sold Pepper last winter to Cheri from Calgary. She emailed me on a update of Pepper and wanted to share it with you. Like a proud mother we are when our horses do so well with their new owners...Cheri's email:
"Pepper is a once in a lifetime mare, she is not moody, she is very level-headed in all environments, she is gorgeous and she is a great babysitter....I have been offered to let three different people who were going through some debilitating fear issues and have watched them become confident on Pepper. She has a way about her, she knows who is on her and how hot or calm to be with each person. She gave me back my confidence and she is continuing to build my daughter into a capable, secure rider. We thank you for bringing Pepper up so beautifully....she truly is a keeper!! I think maybe I will bring Pepper and my new gelding out for your clinic, I sure could use some pointers on building manners for my new gelding....lol....he needs you!!!
WE LOVE UPDATES PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I CAN BLOG YOU & YOUR W2 HORSE!

No comments: