Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Eddie saddled for the 1st time!

Welcome to Wild Deuce Eddie (Peppys Leo Jet APHA #768 513) Bought from Kevin & Shelley Clark of Stony Plain. They own an awesome stud Nic O Lena Badger and we have some horses from their stud and can't wait to get them going! Kevin also has told me that he is going to compete on his stud a 6 time Open Working Cow Horse Reserve Champion....cool eh!










After the respect we move to the saddle pad












After the saddle pad, I head for the saddle and he follows nicely!

Saddle on...front cinch done up, no buck!












Billy looks on. Billy is my new wheel horse and doing very well, he impresses me every day. He is awesome in the line, now excellent as my wheel, I am putting friends on him including beginners and I enjoy riding him!




Back cinch pulled on Eddie...no buck and put him in the string! He was fantastic....another great day!




No comments: