Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wild Deuce has big news for one of uS!!!!!!


Brenda get's engaged to Guy Murdock....I (Terri) am so happy for her as are all of her friends....WOW! We can't wait for the wedding, shall be a big one...will keep you updated. So for everyone is wondering what the heck we are up to.. Brenda moved down to the ranch with Guy near Calgary AB. She will train horses for owners and us for the winter. I am moving to Rocky Mountain House with the family tommorow to work horses and enjoy. I am, as Brenda are excited to move closer to the mountians. We currently have three puppies for sale, two horses and a few in the spring! If your interested please let us know....again. WOW Brenda and Guy....Welcome to the Wild Deuce family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, tell Brenda congratulations from us! I'm very happy for her YaYa. Wereabouts in Rocky will you be? It's only 45min from here, maybe we can get together one day.

Dawn

Terri McKinney said...

Hi Ya Ya Dawn...

We will for sure have to get together! I am just 10minutes out of Rocky leaving sometime soon. Talk to you soon! YA YA!

Anonymous said...

Tell Brenda that I am so happy for her and that I'm wishing her the best. Will it be a Wild Deuce wedding or something a little quieter?!?! Hhhmm I wonder. Take care.

Kari

Abi said...

Congratulations, Brenda! You deserve the best and I am thrilled for you!

See you this summer!

Abi, from the Horsewomen's Retreat in late July