Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year's resolutions????


Afternoon....(I have only had one cup...er pot of coffee) everyone is fed both four legged and two around here and today I will take a town day! Yee haw...shopping, hair cut's all around and than um...than I will be done with town and back here to move the stud and unpack some gear! Soooo did anyone make any resolutions? As a rule I don't because everyday is a new day to start something new! This winter though I want to try cross country skiing, more swimming, more cooking....(as I am in a big girl house now) smile! As the New Year is beginning I want you to try something new. Maybe it's a coffee cafe you have drove past a ton of times and never stopped or getting back into horses or maybe its to try a bigger adventure. What ever it is make sure to bring your camera...why? I want to blog 2009 adventure's! If it's something you haven't done or haven't done in a long time big or small email us. We will do the same...it will be called "My adventure was....", and we can break it down into the four seasons, we will start with winter. I wanted to do this because I have received some amazing emails from folks who are just getting back into horses or just bought their first horse and all it takes is try...
We are also going to keep tabs on our Wrangler Scott and what he is up to & introduce you to the Mountain Ya Ya sisters. chat soon my friends...

No comments: