Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Terri makes chili after Chef Rachel's blog...







After Rachel's blog I decided it was my turn to try chili, I made four batches. Using different ingredients in each, I have only tried one so far and Taylor gave it two thumbs up and it was all gone when she brought her plate. The only problem with chili is, how do you re-create it twice as a dash of this, bit of this....never used any tequila Rachel, didn't have any. But in one of them I added some of Wednesday wine, opps. Yep tried it before tommorow, hey when your cooking and you need some wine. Ya Ya! It is good, but you will have to wait till tommorow!

1 comment:

CHEF RACHEL said...

Great effort looks good, would be better with tequila, but wine will do in a pinch, have even used beer and on occassion nothing alcoholic as I had run out , sob sob....