Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hope you had yer hat on tight today!


Well folks, today you needed your strings on your hat to keep it on. In Rocky their was wind and cold, brought the dogs in tonight. Blankets on the ponies...hey how come I have not one entry for the contest this month???? Will bug you later!
So my adventure today was, going to a bootcamp kickboxing class! I currently will sleep in this chair tonight with my head resting nicely on the laptop. As it seems my body hates me now and doesn't want to move! One hour, which seemed like a full day of squats....getting in the truck hurt when I left. YEE HAW!!!! Oh....and apparently I am loud or the class is very quiet. For anyone who has rode with Bren and I we like to.....make a noise I am not sure how to spell it. Anyways its loud and when everyone is quiet we yell it. Yep did it a few times, few wierd looks, but really yelled when I was in pain after the 100th squat of boot camp..... Go out and do something new, who knows you might be in as much pain as me right now! Going to watch Seabiscuit and going to bed! Oh....and what are you doing for Valentines? I have a date for you dinner & dance at the Outfitters Annual Banquet & Dance 77 years to be exact....I have a few folks who already confirmed! Tell you tommorow, oh know now I have to move, stupid boot camp (oh was the outloud) night all...

No comments: