Monday, January 26, 2009

Cowboy Chucks Coffee Cup!


Afternoon, Chuck just called with the coffee he just had. He stopped in Rocky Mountain House at Novel Ideas coffee shop. He ordered an Americano with whipping cream. His commented was "it is not for the faint of heart, as it feels like booster cables were just hooked on to me!" He has so much energy he is coming home to cut and stack wood. I might feed him that coffee all the time. I am afraid the Americano is too much for myself even with cream....guess that is why I am on the wine! smile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really could have used some of that coffee today...to heck with the job! I'm taking the week off and coming up there for coffee!

Terri McKinney said...

Well Anonymous...I was thinking the same around 3 this afternoon. But it can be so darn bitter...but when I am in the bush I would sip it like fine wine! smile. Nah...Chucks coffee out west is better than any coffee house. You need some grounds in their to make it just right!

Connie Thompson said...

Oh yeah, Chucks coffee rules! Always better with grounds in it and so strong it is the reason I have wavy hair :D Thanks Chuck!