Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A great Tuesday!




After feeding, working with some horses and cooking lots of chili (anyone wanting to stop by, I have lots of chili to sample right at the moment!) I headed to town for the squat bootcamp...smile! It was way better today as barely any squats, lots of arm work. My only question is, why is everyone so quiet. Even the coach, at the end no yee haw's or well done. Just see you on Thursday. Either I am loud or I should so start a exercise program! Wild Deuce host's their first excersise program, first we will have you round pen a horse, run around the pen...than we will move to packing. Lifting boxes onto the 10 pack horses standing here...hee hee! Okay I might through in a squat just so its official! Okay, I will stick to outfitting. Our new adventure is going to be cross country skiing! Why stop at a sore body from squats? I took some pics of the gorgeous sunset on my way to town tonight. Night all! Grab your wine glass's for tommorow and I am going to remind you of Valentines again tommorow! We REALLY want you to join us!

No comments: