Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday's night ride...on NEW horses!

The puppies are growing...

Time to switch out some horses...I rode Wrangler out and took the two studs to get some other horses who need to get rode!



I switched in Wrangler for Decker (Decker is new to us and is going to the sale this fall...) I pulled him off pasture, saddled him and headed home. IMPRESSED!

I grabbed my MacGregor horse named Kane and put his new blanket on!






I wanted to put Boone's first ride tonight. So with Kayla home she rode Decker and I rode Boone! Boone did sooooo GOOD. Boone is also going to the sale. Boone we bought in October and he went to the mountains already.



Kayla with our destination in sight...








Kayla having fun on Decker!
Did I mention I just pulled him out of pasture...like an hour ago!











Standing up on Decker & Boone....did I mention this is Boone's first ride with me!












Boone and I going down to say hello to the truck drivers!

Mission accomplished!














Night is going so well...let's get on bareback!













Or yoga...


It was a great night ride and very impressed with these two ponies....they will both be in the guest line for this summer! Laid back nice geldings!








No comments: