Sunday, February 6, 2011

Great weekend in Banff!!!!

The night before we head out the sunset was amazing...






We arrive in Banff...

Greeted by a mule deer...heck YA!!
So I headed on a family trip with my ma and pa along with my two sisters...no husbands or kids ALLOWED. My stomach still hurts from laughing so much and really enjoyed a great weekend!






Well had too...with my sister Tracy and I! If your at the sale she is in the Stars or VIP tent.



W2 LOGO in Banff....going skating!








Skating on a day you don't need gloves...YEAH!


My sister Connie, my ma and me!












They had a fire, hot chocolate and the most amazing scenery to skate with!


Yep...noticed the wedding and had to take a pic...ahhhh. (random pic....why not?)











Upper hot springs has a great ice sculpture, my sis Connie, Tracy, me and ma!

























There were no keys in it or we would of gone on tour!!!!




















Stopped off at Warners, where Kayla worked, so had a peek and they were just heading out....

The team...














Yep...they must feed them......WAY to friendly!

Stopped off at MOO's on main...




















ahhh...brought back memories as 10 years ago this was our calving season!



Old Banff...














Have to make this!!!! Susan..HELP!








Time to head home...hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! I sure did and looking forward to the week...PLEASE STAY BELOW -20...
ps...Banff will see you soon!!! smile, wink Susan!












No comments: