Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another night ride was in order...but I missed the fire Kayla!

I started with this leather this morning after feeding....

then I carved it to this...


Stamped it...

Added some bling...




Still working on it as I needed to ride...
Then Chuck pulled out his pattern for chinks!

Loving the leather work!!! Hands are soft because of the oil...







Time to ride, rode Boone lead the string. Gracie, Kane and Teeko.


Next up Kane to take the string...









My Sierra is so darn cute...and almost in the way!


Next string...rode Kane, lead Gracie, Teeko and Mr. Moon.











Gracie and Kane.


My last ride was a treat on Gracie....














Barn clean, horses rode and did some leather work. LIFE IS GOOD! Weekend is here...almost and will be FUN!










3 comments:

YYD said...

Okay Terri here's a thought, you could make sale horse one's... or my personal favorite is my two main guys, Dan and Major... wink wink LOL How much will you charge me??? I'm thinking you are doing an awesome job with the nosebands :)

Terri McKinney said...

hmmm....let me get a few more done before I am contracted! LOL

Terri McKinney said...

I am also thinking all sale horse should have a nose band!!!