Monday, February 21, 2011

Good day...as it involved Sierra!

Sierra came along for the ride...

Taylor taking her for a gallop!


Kids will play...

Moment to catch her breath..






Oh...time to roll. Her Dad Leroy did this to me on his first ride...remember Scott?










Now she is a trail boss who stops...dogs ask "WHY?"


The string...










Shanice having fun on Decker!

I rode Kane..











With the string..Levi-Mr. Moon-Boone-Teeko and Gracie!

Then Kane thought he was scared of the tarp...so the tarp wanted to have a visit!!!


























After Kane realize the tarp didn't have teeth...I rode Boone! AWESOME RIDE!




Shanice dropped her mitt off of Decker leading Levi...














Nice...




Gorgeous Sunset tonight!



















Cooling down after a good day!






















Last ride of the night was done on Teeko! Thank goodness the weather is with us today and we are back on the ponies...
Hope everyone enjoyed their family day as I did with my two and four legged kids!
night...
No Cowboy Coffee today, he had timmies...ugh...I KNOW! smile

No comments: