Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spa day for a mountain girl!


Tracy (my sister) and I stop FIRST at Tim Hortons before the spa!

My Spa girl putting nail polish on my feet...oh and she did comment on my feet that they weren't all callused. I should go back after the season...smile.


Okay people, for all of you folks who don't SPA! They brought in chocolate for waxing....CHOCOLATE! Of course I did ask if I could try it first before putting on my legs. I received a look...I received another look when I yelled across the hall to Tracy (who was in her room) "when is the tequila girl was coming around?"...oops!


Tracy still wearing her spa slippers into the restaurant. Man is my family normal???



Tracy ordered us her favorite margaritas in and Indian/Mexican restaurant. Ordering was fun....great food, great day and fun to be with my sister!

THIS GUY KEPT STARING AT ME!




No comments: