Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friday's Adventure!

We went to visit Gord & Lis who live in a barn! A very gorgeous barn I might add...I snapped some pictures!


Gord & Lis in their fabulous country kitchen


The deck with an incredible view of the river and the horses.



tid bits of the cabin...




Lillian came with me and also enjoyed the tour of the many levels in their house. At one point Lillian asked "which level are my boots on??".



The fence that Lis built!






We had a great time and enjoyed their welcoming home and wonderful personalities. Thanks! We know Lis & Gord because they came out west for a day ride and than Lis came on a women's retreat last summer. As you know once we meet friendships begin.... ps Lis also gave me a bottle of home made wine for this Wednesday! stay tuned...

2 comments:

Lillian said...

This home is incredible and I plan to visit again soon!

Gord Fulcher said...

Thanks Terri, It was wonderful to see you. You can stay longer next time. Your great photography makes it our place look great.